Ekonomist Dergisi, Araştırma Bölümü (Ekonomist Magazine, Research Department)http://www.ekonomist.com.tr/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Karaca, Orhan, 2008. "The impact of foreign players on international football performance," MPRA Paper 11064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orhan Karaca, 2006. "Enflasyon Hedeflemesi Geliþmekte olan Ülkelerde Çalýþýr mý?," Working Papers 2006/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Orhan Karaca, 2005. "Türkiye’de Faiz Oraný ile Döviz Kuru Arasýndaki Ýliþki: Faizlerin Düþürülmesi Kurlarý Yükseltirmi?," Working Papers 2005/14, Turkish Economic Association.
- Orhan Karaca, 2004. "Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?," Working Papers 2004/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Cem SAATCIOGLU & Orhan KARACA, 2013. "Ulaþtýrma Altyapýsý ve Bölgesel Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Türkiye için Ampirik Bir Analiz," Isletme ve Iktisat Calismalari Dergisi, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-11.
- Orhan KARACA, 2012. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Causality Analysis for Turkey," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 6(2), pages 85-111.
- Orhan KARACA, 2003. "Türkiye''de Koalisyon Hükümetleri, Tek Parti Hükümetleri Ve Ekonomi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 90-100.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Karaca, Orhan, 2008.
"The impact of foreign players on international football performance,"
11064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Schokkaert, Jeroen & Swinnen, Johan, 2013.
"When drains and gains coincide: Migration and international football performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-14.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jeroen Schokkaert & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2010. "When Drains and Gains Coincide: Migration and International Football Performance," LICOS Discussion Papers 26510, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Goshunova, Anna, 2013. "The impact of human capital accounting on the efficiency of English professional football clubs," MPRA Paper 45721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcén, Miriam, 2014. "The impact of the Bosman ruling on the market for native soccer players," MPRA Paper 61013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Schokkaert, Jeroen & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "When drains and gains coincide: Migration and international football performance," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-14.
- Orhan Karaca, 2004.
"Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?,"
2004/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
- Hasan Engin DURAN, 2015. "Non-Linear Regional Income Divergence And Policies: Turkey Case," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 107-114, December.
- Seda ÖZGÜL & Metin KARADAĞ, 2015. "Regional Convergence in Turkey Regarding Welfare Indicators," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 23(24).
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007.
"Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey,"
2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008. "Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Karaman, Fatma & Dogruel, Fatma, 2011. "Regional convergence in Turkey: the role of government in economic environment augmenting activities," MPRA Paper 34271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çağrı Levent USLU, 2017. "Provincial Income Inequality and Spatial Autocorrelation Across Turkish Provinces: 1992-20131," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 25(34).
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 581-606, December.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization within Turkey," Working Papers 2015/01, Turkish Economic Association.
- Sirin Saracoglu & Murat G. Kirdar, "undated". "Does Internal Migration Lead to Faster Regional Convergence in Turkey?: An Empirical Investigation," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600084, EcoMod.
- A. Özlem Önder & Metin Karadag & Ertugrul Deliktas, 2007. "The Effects of Public Capital on Regional Convergence in Turkey," Working Papers 0701, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Zeynep Elburz & Ferhan Gezici, 2012. "Regional Development Policies And Industrial Employment Change In Turkey: A Shift Share Analysis (1992-2008)," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1012, European Regional Science Association.
- Hasan ENGIN DURAN & Sevim PELIN OZKAN, 2015. "Trade Openness, Urban Concentration And City-Size Growth In Turkey," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 35-46, June.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Orhan Karaca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.