Department of Economics Athens, Greece
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
RePEc:edi:deuoagr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by Non-Financial Firms: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "The Impact of Derivatives Usage on Firm Value: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008.
"Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by Non-Financial Firms: Evidence from Greece,"
10945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Park, Kun Soo, 2014. "Transferring and sharing exchange-rate risk in a risk-averse supply chain of a multinational firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 634-648.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008.
"The Impact of Derivatives Usage on Firm Value: Evidence from Greece,"
10947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Eduardo Gómez-González & Carlos Eduardo León Rincón & Karen Juliet Gómez-González, 2012. "Does the Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives Affect Firms' Market Value? Evidence from Colombia," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(4), pages 50-66, July.
- Nikita Gomayun & Henry Penikas & Yulia Titova, 2012. "Do Hedging and Trading Derivatives Have the Same Impact on Public European Banks' Value and Share Performance?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/FE/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Spyridon Kapitsinas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.