Report NEP-EEC-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens Fuest, 2008. "The European Commission´s Proposal for a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base," Working Papers 0823, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Janicki, Hubert P., 2008. "Testing Mundell's Intuition of Endogenous OCA Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 3739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mod:depeco:588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Martínez & Jesús Rodríguez-López & José L. Torres, 2008. "Productivity growth and technological change in Europe and the U.S," Working Papers 2008-10, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henk Kranendonk & Johan Verbruggen, 2008. "Decomposition of GDP-growth in some European Countries and the United States," CPB Memorandum 203, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alho, Kari E.O. & Kaitila, Ville & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Offshoring, Relocation and the Speed of Convergence in the Enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 1156, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ocde, 2008. "Projet OCDE sur la migration des professionnels de santé : Le cas de la France," OECD Health Working Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2008. "Bridging the Housing Gap in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 639, OECD Publishing.
- Henk Kranendonk & Johan Verbruggen, 2008. "Are houses overvalued in the Netherlands?," CPB Memorandum 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Receipt: Measurement and Modelling Issues, with an Application to Britain," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "The Impact of Derivatives Usage on Firm Value: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2007. "Migrant networks: Empirical Implications for the Italian Bilateral Trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 003, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella, 2008. "The Dynamics of Child Poverty in Sweden," Working Paper Series 4/2008, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Spanish Unemployment: A Chain Reaction Theory Perspective," Working Papers 633, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jonathan Chaloff, 2008. "Mismatches in the Formal Sector, Expansion of the Informal Sector: Immigration of Health Professionals to Italy," OECD Health Working Papers 34, OECD Publishing.