Bridging the Housing Gap in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Mourre, 2006.
"Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1783-1807.
- Mourre, Gilles, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series 358, European Central Bank.
- Gilles Mourre, 2006. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the Euro area in the late 1990s?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14299, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006.
"Projecting Productivity Growth: Lessons from the US Growth Resurgence,"
Chapters,in: The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002. "Projecting productivity growth: lessons from the U.S. growth resurgence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 1-13.
- Ho, Mun & Jorgenson, Dale & Stiroh, Kevin, 2002. "Projecting Productivity Growth: Lessons from the U.S. Growth Resurgence," Discussion Papers dp-02-42, Resources For the Future.
- Carlos Santos & Maria Alberta Oliveira, 2010.
"Assessing French inflation persistence with impulse saturation break tests and automatic general-to-specific modelling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1577-1589.
- Carlos Santos & Maria Alberta Oliveira, 2007. "Assessing French Inflation Persistence with Impulse Saturation Break Tests and Automatic General-to-Specific Modelling," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 10, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Robert J. Gordon & Ian Dew-Becker, 2005. "Why did Europe’s productivity catch-up sputter out? a tale of tigers and tortoises," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2001. "The New Econometrics of Structural Change: Dating Breaks in U.S. Labour Productivity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 117-128, Fall.
- Gabriel Rodriguez & Yiagadeesen Samy, 2003. "Analysing the effects of labour standards on US export performance. A time series approach with structural change," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1043-1051.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003.
"Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998. "Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models," Cahiers de recherche 9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "MULTIPLEBREAKS: RATS procedure to perform multiple structural change analysis," Statistical Software Components RTS00138, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate examples of Bai-Perron procedure," Statistical Software Components RTZ00008, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BAIPERRON: RATS procedure to perform Bai-Perron Test for Multiple Structural Changes," Statistical Software Components RTS00013, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshouse prices; housing market; housing policies; housing supply; mortgage lending; OECD; Poland; property tax; rent regulation; social housing;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-10-13 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-10-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:639-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .