Mismatches in the Formal Sector, Expansion of the Informal Sector: Immigration of Health Professionals to Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabrina Marchetti & Francesca Scrinzi, 2014. "Gendered and Racialised Constructions of Work in Bureaucratised Care Services in Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/123, European University Institute.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013.
"Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union,"
1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 75529, The World Bank.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Report No. 49: Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2009. "Changing Research Perspectives on the Global Health Workforce," NBER Working Papers 15168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Scrinzi, 2014. "Gendered and Racialised Constructions of Work in Bureaucratised Care Services in Italy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0420, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-10-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-10-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:34-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .