Report NEP-HEA-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Bono, Emilia & Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2008. "Intrafamily Resource Allocations: A Dynamic Model of Birth Weight," IZA Discussion Papers 3704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michiel Bijlsma & Arno Meijer & Victoria Shestalova, 2008. "Vertical relationships between health insurers and healthcare providers," CPB Document 167, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jonathan Chaloff, 2008. "Mismatches in the Formal Sector, Expansion of the Informal Sector: Immigration of Health Professionals to Italy," OECD Health Working Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
- Linda H. Aiken & Robyn Cheung, 2008. "Nurse Workforce Challenges in the United States: Implications for Policy," OECD Health Working Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Stefano Capri & Rosella Levaggi, 2008. "Drug pricing and risk sharing agreements," Working Papers 0810, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Blanco Perez, Cristina & Ramos, Xavier, 2008. "Polarisation and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W. & London, Rebecca A., 2008. "Race, Ethnicity and the Dynamics of Health Insurance Coverage," IZA Discussion Papers 3708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Kverndokk, Snorre & Røed, Knut, 2008. "Informal Care and Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 3717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).