Banque de FranceParis, France
B.P. 140-01 75049 Paris Cedex 01
RePEc:edi:bdfgvfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Baddou, S. & Huynh, C.-H. & Jadeau, C. & Perdu, Y. & Slama, S. & Toubon, H., 2017. "La situation des assureurs soumis à Solvabilité II en France au quatrième trimestre 2016," Analyse et synthèse 81, Banque de France.
- C. Jadeau & E. Jousselin & S. Roux & G. Verdugo, 2015. "The behaviour of French Firms during the Crisis: Evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network Survey," Working papers 574, Banque de France.
- Coffinet, J. & Jadeau, C. & Perillaud, S., 2016. "Tendances récentes du crédit à la consommation," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 208, pages 29-41.
- J. Coffinet. & C. Jadeau., 2015. "Consumer credit: recent trends and profile of borrowers," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 40, pages 5-16, winter.
- Coffinet, J. & Jadeau, C., 2015. "Crédits à la consommation : tendances récentes et profil des emprunteurs," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 202, pages 21-33.
- C. Jadeau. & E. Jousselin. & S. Roux. & G. Verdugo., 2015. "Companies in the crisis: initial findings from a European survey," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 39, pages 17-26, Autumn.
- Jadeau, C. & Jousselin, E. & Roux, S. & Verdugo, G., 2015. "Les entreprises dans la crise : premiers résultats d’une enquête européenne," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 201, pages 33-40.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christophe Jadeau should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.