Michal Kosma Jakubczyk
(Michał Kosma Jakubczyk)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Zakład Wspomagania i Analizy Decyzji Warszawa, Poland
Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie
: + (48)(22) 49 12 51
+ (48)(22) 49 53 12
Al. Niepodleglosci 162, 02-554 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:iewawpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Michal Jakubczyk & Dominik Golicki & Maciej Niewada, 2016. "(Belief in) life after death impacts the utility of life before it - a difference in preferences or an artefact?," Working Papers 2016-007, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Michal Jakubczyk, 2016. "Estimating the membership function of the fuzzy willingness-to-pay/accept for health via Bayesian modelling," Working Papers 2016-011, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Michal Jakubczyk & Beata Kon, 2016. "The impact of firms' expectations & adjustments on the productivity cost of illness," Working Papers 2016-008, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Michal Jakubczyk, 2016. "Choosing from multiple alternatives in cost-effectiveness analysis with fuzzy willingness-to-pay/accept and uncertainty," Working Papers 2016-006, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Michał Jakubczyk & Beata Koń, 2017. "The impact of firms’ adjustments on the indirect cost of illness," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 377-394, September.
- Michał Jakubczyk & Bogumił Kamiński, 2010. "Cost‐effectiveness acceptability curves – caveats quantified," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 955-963, August.
- Michał Jakubczyk, 2009. "Impact of Complementarity and Heterogeneity on Health Related Utility of Life," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(2), pages 139-156, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Michał Jakubczyk & Bogumił Kamiński, 2010.
"Cost‐effectiveness acceptability curves – caveats quantified,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 955-963, August.
- Michał Jakubczyk & Bogumił Kamiński, 2017. "Fuzzy approach to decision analysis with multiple criteria and uncertainty in health technology assessment," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 251(1), pages 301-324, April.
- Klemen Naveršnik, 2015. "Output correlations in probabilistic models with multiple alternatives," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(2), pages 133-139, March.
- Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2012. "Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 512-522.
- Dirk Müller & Eleanor Pullenayegum & Afschin Gandjour, 2015. "Impact of small study bias on cost-effectiveness acceptability curves and value of information analyses," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(2), pages 219-223, March.
- Maiwenn Al, 2013. "Cost-Effectiveness Acceptability Curves Revisited," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 93-100, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (3) 2016-04-30 2016-04-30 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2016-04-30 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michal Kosma Jakubczyk
(Michał Kosma Jakubczyk) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.