Report NEP-HEA-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Fräßdorf & Mathis Fräßdorf, 2016. "Is There a Doctor on Board? Collecting Generalizable Data on Doctoral Candidates in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1587, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernhard Schmidpeter, 2015. "The Fatal Consequences of Grief," CDL Aging, Health, Labor working papers 2015-07, The Christian Doppler (CD) Laboratory Aging, Health, and the Labor Market, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Midori Matsushima & Hiroyuki Yamada & Yasuharu Shimamura, 2016. "Analysis on Demand and Supply-side Responses during the Expansion of Health Insurance Coverage in Vietnam: Challenges and Policy Implications toward Universal Health Coverage," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-013, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Naoki Masuda, 2016. "Fragmenting networks by targeting collective influencers at a mesoscopic level," Discussion Papers 1616, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Aysıt Tansel & Deniz Karaoğlan, 2016. "The Causal Effects of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1606, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2016.
- Kara Zivin & Ann O'Malley & JudyAnn Bigby & Jonathan Brown & Eugene Rich, "undated". "Behavioral Health Integration in Primary Care: A Review and Implications for Payment Reform," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ebd57c692e6a43ceb0c1b323f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Besanko & David Dranove & Craig Garthwaite, 2016. "Insurance and the High Prices of Pharmaceuticals," NBER Working Papers 22353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 2016. "Putting Prevention of Childhood Stunting into the Forefront of the Nutrition Agenda: A Nutrition Sector Review," Research Paper Series DP 2016-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bachelet, Maria & Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2016. "Eudaimonic happiness as a leading health indicator," AICCON Working Papers 150-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Carla Guerriero & John Cairns & Fabrizio Bianchi & Liliana Cori, 2016. "Are Children Rational Decision Makers when they are Asked to Value their own Health? A Contingent Valuation Study Conducted with Children and their Parents," CSEF Working Papers 448, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Michal Jakubczyk, 2016. "Estimating the membership function of the fuzzy willingness-to-pay/accept for health via Bayesian modelling," Working Papers 2016-011, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Ha Nguyen, 2016. "Medical expenses matter most for the poor: evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 16-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.