Report NEP-UPT-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mongin , Philippe & Baccelli , Jean, 2016. "Choice - Based Cardinal Utility. A Tribute to Patrick Suppes," HEC Research Papers Series 1125, HEC Paris.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2016. "Social preference under twofold uncertainty," MPRA Paper 71776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorian Jullien, 2016. "Under Uncertainty, Over Time and Regarding Other People: Rationality in 3D," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Ferdinand Vieider, 2016. "Certainty Preference, Random Choice, and Loss Aversion: A Comment on "Violence and Risk Preference: Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan"," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2016-06, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Murtin, Fabrice & de Menil, Georges & T. Yokossi, Murtin, 2016. "A Rational Economic Model of Paygo Tax Rates," MPRA Paper 72034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jun 2017.
- Ancev, Tiho & Taylor, Eloise & Merrett, Danielle, 2016. "Uncertainty, Ambiguity and implications for Coal Seam Gas development: An experimental investigation," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235237, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and transitivity in dynamic network formation," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2016. "Strategy-proof choice of acts: a preliminary study," Cahiers de recherche 2016-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mongin, Philippe & Fleurbaey, Marc, 2015. "The Utilitarian Relevance of the Aggregation Theorem," HEC Research Papers Series 1115, HEC Paris.
- Michal Jakubczyk & Dominik Golicki & Maciej Niewada, 2016. "(Belief in) life after death impacts the utility of life before it - a difference in preferences or an artefact?," Working Papers 2016-007, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.