(50%) Bangor Business School Bangor, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:sabanuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institute of Finance ManagementDar es Salaam, Tanzania
RePEc:edi:ifimatz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hussein, Kassim, 2010. "Bank level stability factors and consumer confidence – a comparative study of Islamic and conventional banks’ product mix," MPRA Paper 21800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kassim Hussein & Abdullah Makame, 2008. "Is wholesale lending to SACCOs a win-win encounter?," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 188-199.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hussein, Kassim, 2010.
"Bank level stability factors and consumer confidence – a comparative study of Islamic and conventional banks’ product mix,"
21800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farhana Tahmida Newaz & Kim-Shyan Fam & Revti Raman Sharma, 2016. "Muslim religiosity and purchase intention of different categories of Islamic financial products," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Talla M Aldeehani, 2016. "Has the risk index of Islamic banks and conventional banks in GCC countries changed in response to the 2008 economic crisis?," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(4), pages 20-33, August.
- Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym, 2017. "Reprint of Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 113-125.
- Naseem Bakht Yar & Bakht Yar Akhtar & Irfanullah Khan & Saqib Khan, 2014. "The Application of Religious Appeal in the Strategic Marketing Communication of Financial Services in Pakistan for "Consumer Manipulation”," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 88-99, February.
- Irfan Nurfalah & Aam Slamet Rusydiana & Nisful Laila & Eko Fajar Cahyono, 2018. "Early Warning to Banking Crises in the Dual Financial System in Indonesia: The Markov Switching Approach التحذير المبكر من الأزمات المصرفية في النظام المالي المزدوج في إندونيسيا: مقاربة ماركوف للتحويل," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 31(2), pages 133-156, July.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Aliyu, Sirajo, 2018. "A contemporary survey of islamic banking literature," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 12-43.
- Intekhab Alam & Pouya Seifzadeh, 2020. "Marketing Islamic Financial Services: A Review, Critique, and Agenda for Future Research," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym, 2016. "Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-56.
- Nosheen & Abdul Rashid, 2021. "Financial soundness of single versus dual banking system: explaining the role of Islamic banks," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 20(1), pages 99-127, January.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kassim Hussein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.