Jeffrey Ryan Horn
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Fairfax, Virginia (United States)
George Mason University
: (703) 993-1151
Enterprise Hall, Room 354, 4400 University Drive, 3G4 Fairfax, VA 22030
RePEc:edi:edgmuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Luigi Butera & Jeffrey Horn, 2013. "Good News, Bad News, and Social Image: The Market for Charitable Giving," Working Papers 1041, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Mar 2016.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Luigi Butera & Jeffrey Horn, 2013.
"Good News, Bad News, and Social Image: The Market for Charitable Giving,"
1041, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Mar 2016.
- Alexander L. Brown & Jonathan Meer & J. Forrest Williams, 2014.
"Social Distance and Quality Ratings in Charity Choice,"
NBER Working Papers
20182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Alexander L. & Meer, Jonathan & Williams, J. Forrest, 2017. "Social distance and quality ratings in charity choice," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 9-15.
- Alexander L. Brown & Jonathan Meer & J. Forrest Williams, 2014. "Social Distance and Quality Ratings in Charity Choice," NBER Working Papers 20182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeffrey Ryan Horn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.