Sharif Mosharraf Hossain
Jagannath University, Department of Economics (Jagannath University, Department of Economics)http://www.jnu.ac.bd/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2019.
"Welfare and Equity Impacts of Cross-Border Factor Mobility in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
18-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Hossain, Sharif M. & Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2020. "Welfare and equity impacts of cross-border factor mobility in Bangladesh: A general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 172-184.
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Ready-Made Garments Sector of Bangladesh : Macro and Distributional Implications," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Hossain, Sharif M., 2009. "South Asian Free Trade Area: Implications for Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 18517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hossain, Sharif M., 2009.
"South Asian Free Trade Area: Implications for Bangladesh,"
18517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahriar, Saleh & Qian, Lu & Kea, Sokvibol, 2018. "China's economic integration with the Greater Mekong Sub-region: An empirical analysis by a panel dynamic gravity model," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Md. Abdur Rahman Forhad, 2014. "How many currencies in Saarc countries? a multivariate structural var approach," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(4), pages 265-286, October-D.
- Mili Roy & Md. Israt Rayhan, 2011. "Trade Flows of Bangladesh: A Gravity Model Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 950-959.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sharif Mosharraf Hossain should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.