Report NEP-CMP-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Magnani, Riccardo & Piccoli, Luca & Carré, Martine & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2017. "Would a Euro's Depreciation Improve the French Economy?," IZA Discussion Papers 11094, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Palagi, 2017. "Global Optimization issues in Supervised Learning. An overview," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-11, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Valeria Costantini & Giorgia Sforna & Anil Markandya & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "Impact And Distribution Of Climatic Damages: A Methodological Proposal With A Dynamic Cge Model Applied To Global Climate Negotiations," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0226, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Ready-Made Garments Sector of Bangladesh : Macro and Distributional Implications," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Patrick Matthew Crowley & David Hudgins, 2017. "Evaluating South African Fiscal and Monetary Policy Using a Wavelet-Based Model," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-08, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Wager, Stefan & Athey, Susan, 2017. "Estimation and Inference of Heterogeneous Treatment Effects Using Random Forests," Research Papers 3576, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Athey, Susan & Tibshirani, Julie & Wager, Stefan, 2017. "Generalized Random Forests," Research Papers 3575, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.