|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Related Studies York, United Kingdom
University of York
: (0)1904 323776
York YO10 5DD
RePEc:edi:deyoruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhechun He & Peter Simmons, 2018. "A Life Cycle Model with Housing Tenure, Constrained Mortgage Finance and a Risky Asset under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 18/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zhechun He, 2017. "Housing and Financial Asset Allocations of Heterogeneous Homeowners," Discussion Papers 17/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zhechun He, 2015. "Estimating the Impact of House Prices on Household Labour Supply in the UK," Discussion Papers 15/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhechun He, 2015.
"Estimating the Impact of House Prices on Household Labour Supply in the UK,"
15/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jianmei Zhao & Lin Liu & Ruihan Liu, 2018. "How house price appreciation affects homeowners' labour force participation : Evidence from urban China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu, 2016.
"The Effect of Housing Wealth on Labor Force Participation: Evidence from China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9745, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu, 2016. "The effect of housing wealth on labor force participation: Evidence from China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 59-69.
- Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu, 2015. "The effect of housing wealth on labor force participation: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 69559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2016.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhechun He should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.