Report NEP-DGE-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zuzana Mucka & Ludovit Odor, 2018. "Optimal sovereign debt: Case of Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 3/2018, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Daiki Maeda, 2018. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Cash-in-advance Economy with Quasi-geometric Discounting," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Barany, Zsofia & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2018. "Capital Flows in an Aging World," CEPR Discussion Papers 13180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anelí Bongers & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & José L. Torres, 2018. "Highly Skilled International Migration, STEM Workers, and Innovation," Working Papers 2018-08, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo GuerrÃ³n-Quintana, 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Borys Grochulski & Russell Wong, 2018. "Contingent Debt and Performance Pricing in an Optimal Capital Structure Model with Financial Distress and Reorganization," Working Paper 18-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 14 Nov 2018.
- Zhechun He & Peter Simmons, 2018. "A Life Cycle Model with Housing Tenure, Constrained Mortgage Finance and a Risky Asset under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 18/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hergovich, Philipp & Merz, Monika, 2018. "The Price of Capital, Factor Substitutability, and Corporate Profits," CEPR Discussion Papers 13168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Barro & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Oren Levintal & Andrew Mollerus, 2017. "Safe Assets," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 10 May 2017.
- Kenneth Burdett & Guido Menzio, 2017. "The (Q,S,s) Pricing Rule: A Quantitative Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Sep 2017.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2018. "An Heterogeneous-Agent New-Monetarist Model with an Application to Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 25220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coleman, Chase & Lyon, Spencer & Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2018. "Matlab, Python, Julia: What to Choose in Economics?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Guerra & João Pereira & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2018. "An Horizontal Innovation Growth Model with Endogenous Time Allocation and Non-Stable Demography," Working Papers REM 2018/60, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Francis Vitek, 2018. "Accounting for Macrofinancial Fluctuations and Turbulence," IMF Working Papers 18/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7265, CESifo Group Munich.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & Jesús Ruiz, 2018. "Continuous vs Discrete Time Modelling in Growth and Business Cycle Theory," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-28, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Harold L. Cole & Daniel Neuhann & Guillermo Ordonez, 2017. "A Walrasian Theory of Sovereign Debt Auctions with Asymmetric Information," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2017.
- Manuela Mischitelli & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2018. "Unconventional policies in a monetary union: a policy game approach," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910183, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.