Philipp A. Haene
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Schweizerische Nationalbank (SNB)Bern/Zürich, Switzerland
: +41 58 631 31 11
+41 58 631 39 11
Börsenstrasse 15, P. O. Box, CH - 8022 Zürich
RePEc:edi:snbgvch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Philipp Haene & Andy Sturm, 2009.
"Optimal Central Counterparty Risk Management,"
2009-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Nahai-Williamson, Paul & Ota, Tomohiro & Vital, Mathieu & Wetherilt, Anne, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 19: Central counterparties and their financial resources – a numerical approach," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 19, Bank of England.
- Jorge Cruz Lopez & Mark Manning, 2017. "Who Pays? CCP Resource Provision in the Post-Pittsburgh World," Discussion Papers 17-17, Bank of Canada.
- Siyi Zhu, 2011. "Is there a 'race to the bottom' in central counterparties competition?," DNB Occasional Studies 906, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cumming, Fergus & Noss, Joseph, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 26: Assessing the adequacy of CCPs' default resources," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 26, Bank of England.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Héctor Pérez Saiz & Joshua Slive, 2012. "When Lower Risk Increases Profit: Competition and Control of a Central Counterparty," Staff Working Papers 12-35, Bank of Canada.
- Radoslav Raykov, 2016. "To Share or Not to Share? Uncovered Losses in a Derivatives Clearinghouse," Staff Working Papers 16-4, Bank of Canada.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philipp A. Haene should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.