|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
RePEc:edi:depirgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stamatopoulos, Ioannis & Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2016. "Corporate Income Tax Compliance Costs and their Determinants: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 75736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stamatopoulos, Ioannis & Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2016. "Explaining Corporate Effective Tax Rates Before and During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 73787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2010. "Environmental Taxation under Productive Differentials: An Efficiency Analysis," MPRA Paper 21861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Korres & Christos Kitsos & Stamatina Hadjidena, 2006. "An Empirical Investigation of Female Entrepreneurship & Innovation Activities in Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p29, European Regional Science Association.
- J-C. Panayiotopoulos & P.M. Petrantonakis & S. Hadjidema, 2013. "Some considerations on investments in irregular dynamic data spaces," International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 55-64.
- Stefanos Chanis & Constantinos Tsamadias & Stamatina Hadjidema, 2013. "The rate of return of social investment on post-secondary initial vocational education and training in Greece," International Journal of Education Economics and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 57-71.
- Stamatina Hadjidema & Konstantinos Eleftheriou, 2013. "A Search Theoretic Approach on Environmental Taxation under Productive Differentials: A Note," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(2), pages 153-166, May.
- S. H. Hadjidema, 1998. "The Higher Education in Greece: Measuring the Benefits and Costs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 15-25, July - Se.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2016-09-25 2017-01-08
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2010-04-17 2017-01-08
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-09-25
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2007-01-14
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2010-04-17
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2017-01-08
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2007-01-14
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2007-01-14
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2017-01-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stamatina Hadjidema should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.