Report NEP-PBE-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Sachs & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 22646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Dominik & Tsyvinski, Aleh & Werquin, Nicolas, 2016. "Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 11497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominik Sachs & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "A Theory of Asset Prices Based on Heterogeneous Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2051, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Norbert Švarda & Jana Valachyová & Matúš Senaj & Zuzana Siebertová, 2016. "Labour Force Participation Elasticities and Move Away from the Flat Tax: the Case of Slovakia," Discussion Papers 41, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Salvador Ortigueira & Joana Pereira, 2016. "Lack of Commitment, Retroactive Tax Changes, and Macroeconomic Instability," Working Papers WP2016-05, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- McKeehan, Margaret K. & Zodrow, George R., 2016. "Balancing Act: Weighing the Factors Affecting the Taxation of Capital Income in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 16-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2016. "Taxing Pensions," CORE Discussion Papers 2016006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juranek, Steffen & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2016. "Taxing Royalty Payments," Discussion Papers 2016/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai & Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "Optimal unemployment insurance and international risk sharing," Discussion Papers 33/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mary N. Gade & Karen Maguire & Francis Makamu, 2016. "Oklahoma Oil and Gas Severance Taxes: A Comparative Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1701, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Sebastian Devlin-Foltz & Alice M. Henriques & John Sabelhaus, 2016. "Has Tax-Preferred Retirement Saving Offset Rising Wealth Concentration?," FEDS Notes 2016-07-29-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo & Alberto Zanardi, 2016. "Switch towards tax centralization in Italy: A wake up for the local political budget cycle," Working Papers 2016/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ohid Yaqub, 2016. "Serendipity: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-17, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Stefano Bosi & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2016. "Taxation, bubbles and endogenous growth," Documents de recherche 16-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Stamatopoulos, Ioannis & Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2016. "Explaining Corporate Effective Tax Rates Before and During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 73787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kawagishi, Taketo & Nakamoto, Yasuhiro, 2016. "Dynamic Analysis of Health Status in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 73859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baris Alpaslan & Abdilahi Ali, 2016. "The spillover effects of innovative ideas on human capital," CAMA Working Papers 2016-59, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.