Report NEP-ENT-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria I. Marshall & Ananya Samal, 2006. "The Effect Of Human And Financial Capital On The Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison Of Entrepreneurs In Indiana," Working Papers 06-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- whitney Oliver Peake & Maria I. Marshall, 2006. "What Do We Really Know About Entrepreneurs? An Analysis Of Nascent Entrepreneurs In Indiana," Working Papers 06-14, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ruta Aidis, 2005. "Entrepreneurship in Transition Countries: A Review," Working Papers 61, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Anne Otto, 2006. "The Role of New Firms for the Development of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa06p275, European Regional Science Association.
- Amanda Mackloet & Veronique A.J.M. Schutjens & Piet Korteweg, 2006. "Home-Based Business: Exploring the Place Attachment of Entrepreneurs," ERSA conference papers ersa06p694, European Regional Science Association.
- George Korres & Christos Kitsos & Stamatina Hadjidena, 2006. "An Empirical Investigation of Female Entrepreneurship & Innovation Activities in Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p29, European Regional Science Association.
- Dafna Schwartz & Raphael Bar-El, 2006. "Venture Investments in Israel - A Regional Perspective Dafna Schwartz and Raphael Bar-El Ben-Gurion University, School of Management, Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa06p868, European Regional Science Association.
- Kanniainen, Vesa, 2006. "The Tax Incentives on Entrepreneurship and Firms (in Finnish with English abstract and summary)," Discussion Papers 1058, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sierdjan Koster, 2006. "Taking the First Hurdle. The Effects of Industry Specific Skills and Support on Survival During the Founding Process," ERSA conference papers ersa06p745, European Regional Science Association.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Anastasia Petrou, 2006. "Small Business Performance in Urban Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa06p399, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:425 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Danny Soetanto & Marina van Geenhuizen, 2006. "Determinants of University Spin-Offsâ€™ Growth: Do Socioeconomic Networks and Support Matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p467, European Regional Science Association.
- Zoltan Bajmocy, 2006. "Opportunities of University Business Incubation in the Less Favoured Regions of Transition Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Häussler, Carolin & Zademach, Hans-Martin, 2006. "Cluster Performance reconsidered: Structure, Linkages and Paths in the German Biotechnology Industry, 1996-2003," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 188, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Marvin Lieberman, 2006. "Industry Learning Environments and the Heterogeneity of Firm Performance," Working Papers 06-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.