Report NEP-PUB-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jinno, Masatoshi & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2016. "Are the social security benefits of pensions or child-care policies best financed by a consumption tax?," MPRA Paper 75652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arik Levinson, 2016. "Energy Efficiency Standards Are More Regressive Than Energy Taxes: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and the Poor in the Developing World - Working Paper 441," Working Papers 441, Center for Global Development.
- Alvarez-Martinez, Maria Teresa & Barrios, Salvador & d'Andria, Diego & Gesualdo, Maria & Pontikakis, Dimitrios & Pycroft, Jonathan, 2016. "Modelling corporate tax reforms in the EU: New simulations with the CORTAX model," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fidel Picos & Marie-Luise Schmitz, 2016. "In-depth analysis of tax reforms using the EUROMOD microsimulation model," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2016. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Agnieszka Kopańska, 2016. "Partial decentralization and its influence on local governments’ spending policy. An analysis of spending for teachers and other resources needed for schools," Working Papers 2016-38, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Stamatopoulos, Ioannis & Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2016. "Corporate Income Tax Compliance Costs and their Determinants: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 75736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Jellema , Nora Lustig , Astrid Haas and Sebastian Wolf, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes, Transfers, and Subsidies on Inequality and Poverty in Uganda - Working Paper 443," Working Papers 443, Center for Global Development.