Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi Guedegbe
|Middle Name:||Tharcisse Adétumi|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
OCP Policy CenterRabat, Morocco
: +212 (0) 5 37 27 08 08
Ryad Business Center South, 4 th floor, Mahaj Erryad, Rabat
RePEc:edi:ocppcma (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Fatima Ezzahra Mengoub & Tharcisse Guedegbe & Will Martin, 2018. "Welfare and Regional Integration Agreements: Lessons for Africa," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1821, OCP Policy Center.
- Mohammed Rachid Doukkali & Tharcisse Guèdègbé & Tudal Sinsin, 2018. "La neutralité en termes de dégradation des terres en Afrique est-elle envisageable ?," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1831, OCP Policy Center.
- Tharcisse Guèdègbé & Mohammed Rachid Doukkali, 2018. "Le recours aux engrais en Afrique : les prix en question," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1827, OCP Policy Center.
- Mohammed Rachid Doukkali & Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi GUEDEGBE & Fatima Ezzahra Mengoub, 2017. "Diversité de l’agriculture africaine et commerce intracontinental : quelles opportunités pour l’intégration," Research papers & Policy papers 1713, OCP Policy Center.
- Mohammed Rachid Doukkali & Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi GUEDEGBE, 2017. "Relance de la productivité agricole en Afrique : l’espoir d’une sécurité alimentaire," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1710, OCP Policy Center.
- Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi GUEDEGBE, 2016. "Facilitating food trade within ECOWAS," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1635, OCP Policy Center.
- Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi GUEDEGBE, 2016. "Faciliter les échanges alimentaires au sein de la CEDEAO," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1634, OCP Policy Center.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi GUEDEGBE, 2016.
"Facilitating food trade within ECOWAS,"
Policy notes & Policy briefs
1635, OCP Policy Center.
- Mercier, Stephanie, 2018. "The cost of transporting cereals in West Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Onasis Tharcisse Adétumi Guedegbe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.