|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Institute of Public Finance and PolicyNew Delhi, India, India
: (011) 26563688, 26569780
18/2, Satsang Vihar Marg, Special Institutional Area, New Delhi
RePEc:edi:nipfpin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gupta, Apoorva & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2013.
"Learning by Exporting: Evidence from India,"
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration
119, Asian Development Bank.
- Cunha, P.A.M.F.V., 2005. "The value of cooperation : Studies on the performance outcomes of interorganizational alliances," Other publications TiSEM 59466e6c-1920-461e-b5e9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fatou Cisse, 2017. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Senegalese Manufacturing Firms," Journal of African Development, African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 133-160.
- Ehouman Williams V. Ahouakan & M'Baye Diene, 2017. "Does School Quality Matter? Primary Schools Characteristics and Child Labour Intensity in Senegal," Journal of African Development, African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 113-131.
- Bishwanath Goldar & Yashobanta Parida & Deepika Sehdev, 2017. "Reduction in Carbon Emissions Intensity and Impact on Export Competitiveness: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(02), pages 1-30, June.
- Xavier Meschi, 2005. "Apprentissage d’expériences des partenaires et survie des coentreprises," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(4), pages 121-152, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Apoorva Gupta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.