Report NEP-INT-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Abel-Koch, 2013. "Endogenous Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 1306, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Poverty, Inequality and Trade Facilitation in Low and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 50312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Florian Le Bris, 2013. "Trade Costs - What Have We Learned?: A Synthesis Report," OECD Trade Policy Papers 150, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2013. "Specialization, gravity, and European trade in final goods," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1054, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dalton, John, 2013. "EU Enlargement and the New Goods Margin in Austrian Trade," MPRA Paper 50353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Apoorva & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2013. "Learning by Exporting: Evidence from India," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 119, Asian Development Bank.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marina Mastrorillo, 2013. "Migration and Trade: A Complex-Network Approach," LEM Papers Series 2013/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 13/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Majeed, Dr. Muhammad Tariq, 2013. "Inequality, Trade and Development: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Broussolle, 2013. "Les exportations de marchandises favorisent-elles celles de services ? Une étude à partir du modèle de gravité," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-12, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Clive George, 2013. "Developments in Regional Trade Agreements and the Environment: 2012 Update," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/4, OECD Publishing.
- Heymi Bahar & Jagoda Egeland & Ronald Steenblik, 2013. "Domestic Incentive Measures for Renewable Energy With Possible Trade Implications," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- M.R. van den Berg & C. van Marrewijk, 2013. "Imports and productivity: the impact of geography and factor intensity," Working Papers 13-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Paul Landefeld, 2013. "Agricultural Trade, Institutions, and Depletion of Natural Resources," Virginia Economics Online Papers 405, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2013. "Corruption, Networking and Foreign Ownership: Recent Evidence from CEE Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013. "The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.