(99%) Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Facultät Bayreuth, Germany
Universitätsstraße 30, 95440 Bayreuth
RePEc:edi:rwbayde (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Department für Volkswirtschaftslehre Göttingen, Germany
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3 - D-37073 Göttingen
RePEc:edi:vsgoede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Elena Gross & Isabel Günther, 2014. "Why don’t households invest in latrines: health, prestige, or safety?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 159, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Elena Gross & Isabel Günther & Youdi Schipper, 2013. "Women: Walking and Waiting for Water The Time Value of Public Water Supply," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 134, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2013-03-02 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2013-03-02. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2014-06-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Gross should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.