Report NEP-DEV-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano & Stillman, Steven, 2015. "The Long-Term Impacts of International Migration: Evidence from a Lottery," IZA Discussion Papers 9492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borja-Vega,Christian & Briceno,Bertha & Garcia Vicente,Fernando, 2015. "Can intense exposure to hand-washing and hygiene information campaigns affect children's socio-emotional skills ? evidence from Senegal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7472, The World Bank.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Elena Gross, 2015. "What effect does development aid have on productivity in recipient countries? An analysis using quantiles and thresholds," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 232, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Molina Millán, Teresa, 2015. "Regional Migration, Insurance and Economic Shocks: Evidence from Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 9494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagstaff,Adam & Cotlear,Daniel & Eozenou,Patrick Hoang-Vu & Buisman,Leander Robert, 2015. "Measuring progress towards universal health coverage: with an application to 24 developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7470, The World Bank.
- Shah, Manisha & Millett Steinberg, Bryce, 2015. "Workfare and Human Capital Investment: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 9486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).