Women: Walking and Waiting for Water The Time Value of Public Water Supply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Friedman, Jed & Gibson, John, 2012.
"Methods of household consumption measurement through surveys: Experimental results from Tanzania,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 3-18.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Friedman, Jed & Gibson, John, 2010. "Methods of household consumption measurement through surveys : experimental results from Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5501, The World Bank.
- Sorenson, Susan B. & Morssink, Christiaan & Campos, Paola Abril, 2011. "Safe access to safe water in low income countries: Water fetching in current times," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(9), pages 1522-1526, May.
- Isabel Günther & Youdi Schipper, 2013. "Pumps, Germs And Storage: The Impact Of Improved Water Containers On Water Quality And Health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 757-774, July.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Hugh Waddington & Birte Snilstveit, 2009. "Effectiveness and sustainability of water, sanitation, and hygiene interventions in combating diarrhoea," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 295-335.
- Florencia Devoto & Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & William Parienté & Vincent Pons, 2012.
"Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 68-99, November.
- Devoto, Florencia & Duflo, Esther & Dupas, Pascaline & Parienté, William & Pons, Vincent, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 8326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florencia DEVOTO & Esther DUFLO & Pascaline DUPAS & William PARIENTE & Vincent PONS, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Florencia Devoto & Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & William Pariente & Vincent Pons, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," NBER Working Papers 16933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Mark Blackden & Quentin Wodon, 2006. "Gender, Time Use, and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7214.
- Bevan, David & Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1990. "Peasants and Governments: An Economic Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286219.
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Supply; Behavioral Change; Time Savings; Labor Supply; Gender Bias;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-02 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .