William C. Gerken
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Stephen G. Dimmock & William C. Gerken, 2016. "Regulatory Oversight and Return Misreporting by Hedge Funds," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(2), pages 795-821.
- Dimmock, Stephen G. & Gerken, William C. & Marietta-Westberg, Jennifer, 2015. "What determines the allocation of managerial ownership within firms? Evidence from investment management firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 44-64.
- William C. Gerken, 2014. "Blockholder Ownership and Corporate Control: The Role of Liquidity," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-36.
- Dimmock, Stephen G. & Gerken, William C., 2012.
"Predicting fraud by investment managers,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 153-173.
RePEc:wsi:qjfxxx:v:04:y:2014:i:01:p:1450003-1-1450003-36 is not listed on IDEAS
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Stephen G. Dimmock & William C. Gerken & Zoran Ivković & Scott J. Weisbenner, 2014. "Capital Gains Lock-In and Governance Choices," NBER Working Papers 20176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William Gerken should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.