|Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, Education City, P.O. Box 23689 Doha, Qatar|
|+974 4457 8230|
Economics Doha, Qatar
School of Foreign Service
RePEc:edi:ecgeoqa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Santiago Garcia-Couto, 2020. "Beyond Labor Market Polarization," 2020 Papers pga567, Job Market Papers.
- Simeon Coleman & Santiago García & Sebastián Torres & Silvia Vázquez, 2010. "Una aproximación empírica a la relación entre inflación, pobreza, indigencia y distribución del ingreso en Uruguay 1990-2007," Documentos de trabajo 2010023, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Santiago García & Carolina Rocha, 2011. "Una medición de la preocupación social por la inflación en Uruguay," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(3), pages 351-411, julio-sep.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Simeon Coleman & Santiago García & Sebastián Torres & Silvia Vázquez, 2010.
"Una aproximación empírica a la relación entre inflación, pobreza, indigencia y distribución del ingreso en Uruguay 1990-2007,"
Documentos de trabajo
2010023, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Diego Labat & Gerardo Licandro, 2021. "Hacia una moneda de calidad," Documentos de trabajo 2021004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Santiago Garcia-Couto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.