|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratoire Études et Recherches Économiques (SMART-LERECO) Rennes/Nantes, France
Département Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2)
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA)
RePEc:edi:inrarfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bertrand Dumont & Pierre Dupraz & Joël Aubin & Miroslav Batka & Diane Beldame & Jaume Boixadera & Alain Bousquet-Mélou & Marc Benoit & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Vincent Chatellier & Michael Corson & , 2016. "Rôles, impacts et services issus des élevages en Europe. Rapport final," Working Papers hal-01608700, HAL.
- Bertrand Dumont & Pierre Dupraz & Joel Aubin & Marc Benoit & Vincent Chatellier & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Luc Delaby & Claire Delfosse & Jean-Yves Dourmad & Michel Duru & Lise Frappier & Marine Fri, 2016. "Rôles, impacts et services issus des élevages en Europe. Synthèse de l’expertise scientifique collective," Working Papers hal-01595470, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bertrand Dumont & Pierre Dupraz & Joel Aubin & Marc Benoit & Vincent Chatellier & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Luc Delaby & Claire Delfosse & Jean-Yves Dourmad & Michel Duru & Lise Frappier & Marine Fri, 2016.
"Rôles, impacts et services issus des élevages en Europe. Synthèse de l’expertise scientifique collective,"
- Patrice Cayre & Audrey Michaud & Jean-Pierre Theau & Cyrille Rigolot, 2018. "The Coexistence of Multiple Worldviews in Livestock Farming Drives Agroecological Transition. A Case Study in French Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Cheese Mountain Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Corre, Tifenn, 2018. "An Environmental Tax Towards More Sustainable Food: Empirical Evidence of the Consumption of Animal Products in France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 48-61.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lise Frappier should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.