Jamil Paolo S. Francisco
|First Name:||Jamil Paolo|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Asian Institute of ManagementMakati City, Philippines
: (632) 8924011
Eugenio Lopez Foundation Building, Joseph R. McMicking Campus, 123 Paseo de Roxas, MCPO Box 2095, Makati City 1260
RePEc:edi:asinmph (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Jamil Paolo Francisco & Tristan Canare & Jean Rebecca Labios, 2018. "Obstacles and Enablers of Internationalization of Philippine SMEs Through Participation in Global Value Chains," Working Papers id:12905, eSocialSciences.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2016. "Will the Public Pay for Cleaner Air? A Case Study from Metro Manila," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160453, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Francisco, Jamil Paolo S., 2015. "Property Damage Recovery and Coping Behavior of Households Affected by an Extreme Flood Event in Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-40, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2011. "Are Metro Manila Households Willing to Pay for Cleaner Public Transport?," EEPSEA Research Report rr2011011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2011.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2015. "Willingness To Pay For Air Quality Improvements From Using Electric Jeepneys In Metro Manila," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(04), pages 1-17.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jamil Paolo S. Francisco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.