Report NEP-DCM-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & I-Lok Chang & Jatinder S. Mehta & William H. Greene & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2016. "Removing Specification Errors from the Usual Formulation of Binary Choice Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/11, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2016. "Preference for the Workplace, Human Capital, and Gender," NBER Working Papers 22173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2016. "Determinants of employment and unemployment situation in India with Special reference to North Eastern states of India," MPRA Paper 71469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ochieng, Isabel Joy & Otieno, David & Oluoch-Kosura, Willis & Jistrom, Magnus, 2015. "What Do Farmers Want in the Design of Biofuel Investments in Kenya? A Choice Experiment Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212589, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- CapÃ©au, Bart & Decoster, AndrÃ©, 2016. "Getting tired of work, or re-tiring in absence of decent job opportunities? Some insights from an estimated Random Utility/Random Opportunity model on Belgian data," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Wolfe, Elijah & Popp, Michael & Bazzani, Claudia & Nayga Jr, Rudolfo & Danforth, Diana & Popp, Jennie & Chen, Pengyin & Seo, Han-Seok, 2016. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Genetically Engineered Edamame," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230016, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jamil Paolo S. Francisco, 2016. "Will the Public Pay for Cleaner Air? A Case Study from Metro Manila," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160453, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.