|University of Ferrara Department of Economics and Management Via Voltapaletto 11, 44121 Ferrara FE Italy|
Dipartimento di Economia e Management Ferrara, Italy
Università degli Studi di Ferrara
: +39 (532) 291950
+39 (532) 202102
Via Voltapaletto 11, 44100 Ferrara
RePEc:edi:deferit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Giorgio Prodi & Federico Frattini & Francesco Nicolli, 2016. "Regional Innovation Systems in China: A long-term perspective based on patent data at the prefectural level," SEEDS Working Papers 0316, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Federico Frattini & Francesco Nicolli & Giorgio Prodi, 2014. "Technological capabilities and growth: A study of economic convergence among Chinese prefectures," SEEDS Working Papers 2914, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Federico Frattini, 2011. "Mature Systems in Global Markets: The Need for an Institutional Division of Labour," Working Papers 201109, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Prodi & Francesco Nicolli & Federico Frattini, 2017. "State restructuring and subnational innovation spaces across Chinese prefectures," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(1), pages 94-112, February.
- F. Frattini & F. Nicolli & G. Prodi, 2017. "Growth convergence and local steady states across Chinese prefectures," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(8), pages 563-566, May.
- Frattini Federico & Nicolli Francesco, 2017. "Agglomeration externalities and technology adoption: An empirical investigation into the machinery industry in Emilia-Romagna," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 49-74.
- Antonio Andreoni & Federico Frattini & Giorgio Prodi, 2017. "Structural cycles and industrial policy alignment: the private–public nexus in the Emilian Packaging Valley," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 881-904.
- Frattini Federico & Prodi Giorgio, 2013. "Manufacturing and Growth in China: Which Facts, Which Model and Which Problems?," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 491-510.
- Federico Frattini & Raffaele Cocchi & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Gli effetti della distribuzione del reddito sulle disuguaglianze sociali. Un’analisi empirica delle differenze tra le regioni italiane," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(38), pages 5-24.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (2) 2015-01-19 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2015-01-19 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-01-19 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-01-19. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2015-01-19. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-04-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Federico Frattini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.