Report NEP-CSE-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "How do new entrepreneurs innovate?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0070, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 2014-080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2014. "Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-115, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michele Cincera & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "Differences in the rates of return to R&D for European and US young leading R&D firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/183956, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- JÃ©rÃ´me Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla, 2014. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Khan, Sana Akbar & Qureshi, Salman Ali & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran, 2014. "CRM Implementation: A Descriptive Study of the Service Industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 60788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Fuhrmeister & Mirko Titze & U. Blum & Philipp Marek, 2014. "Does Proximity Matter in the Choice of Partners in Collaborative R&D Projects? – An Empirical Analysis of Granted Projects in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesca Lotti & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2014. "Regional policies to foster firms' innovation activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 246, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2014. "Do firm-bank relationships affect firms' internationalization?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 251, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Federico Frattini & Francesco Nicolli & Giorgio Prodi, 2014. "Technological capabilities and growth: A study of economic convergence among Chinese prefectures," SEEDS Working Papers 2914, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Nevena Stanisavljeviæ,, 2014. "Cluster Organizations In The Europe And Republic Of Serbia – Good Practices In The Function Of Their Contribution To Improving The National Competitiveness," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Alessandra Micozzi & Francesca Micozzi, 2014. "Rethinking entrepreneurship education within universities: knowledge sharing as value proposition," Working Papers 1404, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- G. Marletto, 2014. "Socio-technical dynamics and political institutions: A multilevel Darwinian framework of sustainability transitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201412, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi & Vito Pipitone & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2014. "Social Capital and Firm’s Productivity in Italy: a Multilevel Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_28.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Tikoudis, Ioannis, 2014. "Spin-offs: Why geography matters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 389, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Natasa Stojkoviæ Krstiæ,, 2014. "The Contemporary Concepts Of Business Performance Measur?Ment," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Bruno César Araújo, 2014. "Exportações e Desempenho das Firmas: Uma Revisão Bibliográfica," Discussion Papers 2008, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Coccia M., 2014. "Lab-oriented radical innovations as drivers of paradigm shifts in science," MERIT Working Papers 2014-090, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Antonella Noya & Emma Clarence, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Activities in Europe - Social Entrepreneurship," OECD Employment Policy Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Kristin Andrews & Jonathan D. Brown Tara Ferragamo & Rebecca Kleinman & Rebecca Newsham & Allison Wishon Siegwarth, "undated". "Strategies for Integrating and Coordinating Care for Behavioral Health Populations: Case Studies of Four States," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c80040fb695c413083841e51d, Mathematica Policy Research.