Federico Daniel Forte
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
BBVA Research Madrid, Spain
RePEc:edi:ebbvaes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pedro Elosegui & Federico Forte & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2021.
"Network Structure and Fragmentation of the Argentinean Interbank Markets,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
202196, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Pedro Elosegui & Federico Forte & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2022. "Network Structure and Fragmentation of the Argentinean Interbank Markets," Working Papers 129, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Federico Forte & Pedro Elosegui & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2022. "Network structure and fragmentation of the Argentinean interbank markets," Papers 2203.14488, arXiv.org.
- Federico Daniel Forte, 2020. "Argentina | TopologÃa de la red del mercado interbancario argentino [Argentina | Network Topology of the Argentine Interbank Money Market]," Working Papers 20/08, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Federico Forte, 2019. "Network Topology of the Argentine Interbank Money Market," BCRA Working Paper Series 201987, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Elosegui, Pedro & Forte, Federico D. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel, 2022. "Network structure and fragmentation of the Argentinean interbank markets," Latin American Journal of Central Banking (previously Monetaria), Elsevier, vol. 3(3).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Federico Daniel Forte should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.