Report NEP-MON-2022-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lena Dräger & Klaus Gründler & Niklas Potrafke, 2022. "Political Shocks and Inflation Expectations: Evidence from the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine," CESifo Working Paper Series 9649, CESifo.
- Nittai K. Bergman & David Matsa & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2022. "Inclusive Monetary Policy: How Tight Labor Markets Facilitate Broad-Based Employment Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 9512, CESifo.
- Michael D. Bauer & Eric T. Swanson, 2022. "A Reassessment of Monetary Policy Surprises and High-Frequency Identification," CESifo Working Paper Series 9642, CESifo.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Goodhart, Charles & Ugolini, Stefano, 2022. "Pandemic recession and helicopter money: Venice, 1629-1631," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 113845, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kengo NUTAHARA, 2022. "A benefit of monetary policy response to inequality," CIGS Working Paper Series 22-006E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Volckart, Oliver, 2020. "The dear old holy Roman realm, how does it hold together? Monetary policies, cross-cutting cleavages and political cohesion in the age of Reformation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100466, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emara, Noha & Zecheru, Daniela, 2022. "Is the Impact of Digitization on Domestic Inflation Non-Linear? The Case of Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 106015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franklin Allen & Xian Gu & Julapa Jagtiani, 2022. "Fintech, Cryptocurrencies, and CBDC: Financial Structural Transformation in China”," Working Papers 22-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Klüh, Ulrich & Urban, Janina, 2022. "Independently green? An integrated strategy for a transformative ECB," ZNWU Discussion Papers 9, Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt Business School, Center for Sustainable Economic and Corporate Policy (SECP).
- Taisuke Nakata & Takeki Sunakawa, 2022. "Credible Forward Guidance," IMES Discussion Paper Series 22-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Albert Queraltó, 2022. "Monetary Policy in a Model of Growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 1340, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dikau, Simon & Volz, Ulrich, 2023. "Out of the window? Green monetary policy in China: window guidance and the promotion of sustainable lending and investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112725, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zeqin Liu & Zongwu Cai & Ying Fang, 2022. "Estimating Treatment Effects of Monetary Policies and Macro-prudential Policies: From the Perspectives of Macro-economic Policy Evaluation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202210, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2022.
- Hidekazu Niwa, 2022. "Review of the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," OSIPP Discussion Paper 22E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Pablo Andrés Neumeyer & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2022. "The Incredible Taylor Principle," Working Papers 790, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Federico Forte & Pedro Elosegui & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2022. "Network structure and fragmentation of the Argentinean interbank markets," Papers 2203.14488, arXiv.org.
- Marco Cipriani & James A. Clouse & Lorie Logan & Antoine Martin & Will Riordan, 2022. "The Fed’s Balance Sheet Runoff and the ON RRP Facility," Liberty Street Economics 20220411, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Niko Hauzenberger & Daniel Kaufmann & Rebecca Stuart & Cédric Tille, 2022. "What Drives Long-Term Interest Rates? Evidence from the Entire Swiss Franc History 1852-2020," IRENE Working Papers 22-03, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Danilo Cascaldi-Garcia & J. David López-Salido & Francesca Loria, 2022. "Is Trend Inflation at Risk of Becoming Unanchored? The Role of Inflation Expectations," FEDS Notes 2022-03-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francesco D'Acunto & Ulrike M. Malmendier & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2022. "What Do the Data Tell Us about Inflation Expectations?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9602, CESifo.
- Sebastián Amador, 2022. "Hysteresis, endogenous growth, and monetary policy," Working Papers 348, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- António Afonso & Francisco Gomes Pereira, 2022. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area. Impacts on Loans, Employment, and Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 9610, CESifo.
- Eric Engstrom & Steven A. Sharpe, 2022. "(Don't Fear) The Yield Curve, Reprise," FEDS Notes 2022-03-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ha, Jongrim & Kose, Ayhan M. & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2022. "From Low to High Inflation: Implications for Emerging Market and Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 112596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmond Berisha & Ram Sewak Dubey & Eric Olson, 2022. "Monetary policy and the racial wage gap," Papers 2203.03565, arXiv.org.
- Beirne, John & Renzhi, Nuobu & Volz, Ulrich, 2022. "Nonbank Finance and Monetary Policy Transmission in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 1303, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Alp Simsek, 2022. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Overshooting: A Rationale for the Wall/Main Street Disconnect," CESifo Working Paper Series 9632, CESifo.
- Lucas Epstein & Lei Li, 2022. "Investor Base and Prime Money Market Fund Behavior," FEDS Notes 2022-04-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boris Chafwehé & Charles de Beauffort & Rigas Oikonomou, 2022. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2022007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- David Reifschneider & David Wilcox, 2022. "The case for a cautiously optimistic outlook for US inflation," Policy Briefs PB22-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jonung, Lars, 2022. "The Problems of Inflation Targeting Originate in the Monetary Theory of Knut Wicksell," Working Papers 2022:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Zinn, Jesse Aaron, 2022. "The Money Multiplier and Other Measures of Financial Sector Performance," SocArXiv zusqa, Center for Open Science.
- José Alves & João Quental Gonçalves, 2022. "How Money Relates to Value? An Empirical Examination on Gold, Silver and Bitcoin," CESifo Working Paper Series 9662, CESifo.
- Marco Cipriani & James A. Clouse & Lorie Logan & Antoine Martin & Will Riordan, 2022. "The Fed’s Balance Sheet Runoff: The Role of Levered NBFIs and Households," Liberty Street Economics 20220412, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.