Dipartimento di Scienze Aziendali Bologna, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
RePEc:edi:eabolit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Riccardo Fini & Julien Jourdan & Markus Perkmann, 2018. "Social valuation across multiple audiences: The interplay between ability and identity judgments," Post-Print hal-01964257, HAL.
- Leonardo Boni & Laura Toschi & Riccardo Fini, 2021. "Investors’ Aspirations toward Social Impact: A Portfolio-Based Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-20, May.
- Daniela Bolzani & Riccardo Fini & Gian Luca Marzocchi, 2021. "The influence of entrepreneurs’ immigrant status and time on the perceived likelihood of exporting," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 593-623, June.
- Fini, Riccardo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Meoli, Azzurra, 2020. "The effectiveness of university regulations to foster science-based entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(10).
- Meoli, Azzurra & Fini, Riccardo & Sobrero, Maurizio & Wiklund, Johan, 2020. "How entrepreneurial intentions influence entrepreneurial career choices: The moderating influence of social context," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Bolzani, Daniela & Fini, Riccardo & Napolitano, Simone & Toschi, Laura, 2019. "Impact: Entrepreneurial Teams: An Input-Process-Outcome Framework," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 15(2), pages 56-258, May.
- Riccardo Fini & Einar Rasmussen & Johan Wiklund & Mike Wright, 2019. "Theories from the Lab: How Research on Science Commercialization can Contribute to Management Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(5), pages 865-894, July.
- Riccardo Fini & Kun Fu & Marius Tuft Mathisen & Einar Rasmussen & Mike Wright, 2017. "Institutional determinants of university spin-off quantity and quality: a longitudinal, multilevel, cross-country study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 361-391, February.
- Daniela Bolzani & Giacomo Carli & Riccardo Fini & Maurizio Sobrero, 2015. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Agri-food Industry: Policy Insights from a Pan-European Public--Private Consortium," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 753-784, November.
- Daniela Bolzani & Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2014. "University spin-offs and their impact: longitudinal evidence from Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 237-263.
- Perkmann, Markus & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Autio, Erkko & Broström, Anders & D’Este, Pablo & Fini, Riccardo & Geuna, Aldo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Hughes, Alan & Krabel, Stefan & Kitson, Mi, 2013. "Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 423-442.
- Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Gian Luca Marzocchi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2012. "The Determinants of Corporate Entrepreneurial Intention within Small and Newly Established Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(2), pages 387-414, March.
- Fini, Riccardo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Santoni, Simone & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2011. "Complements or substitutes? The role of universities and local context in supporting the creation of academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1113-1127, October.
- Fini, Riccardo & Lacetera, Nicola & Shane, Scott, 2010. "Inside or outside the IP system? Business creation in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1060-1069, October.
- Riccardo Fini, 2010. "La micro-fondatezza delle dinamiche imprenditoriali," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(2), pages 145-167.
- Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2009. "Factors fostering academics to start up new ventures: an assessment of Italian founders’ incentives," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 380-402, August.
- Riccardo Fini & Monica Bartolini & Stefano Benigni & Paolo Ciancarini & Angelo Iorio & Alan Johnson & Marcello Maria Mariani & Silvio Peroni & Francesco Poggi & Einar Rasmussen & Riccardo Silvi & Maur, 2018. "Collaborative Practices and Multidisciplinary Research: The Dialogue Between Entrepreneurship, Management, and Data Science," Studies on Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and Industrial Dynamics, in: Giulio Bosio & Tommaso Minola & Federica Origo & Stefano Tomelleri (ed.), Rethinking Entrepreneurial Human Capital, pages 129-152, Springer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Riccardo Fini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.