|Arndt-Corden Department of Economics Crawford School of Public Policy College of Asia and Pacific The Australian National University 9 Fellow Road, Acton ACT Australia 2601|
Arndt-Corden Department of Economics Canberra, Australia
Crawford School of Public Policy
Australian National University
: +61 2 6125 2188
+61 2 6125 3700
The Administrator, Canberra ACT 2601
RePEc:edi:dpanuau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Wannaphong Durongkaveroj, 2017. "Minimum Wage and Lives of the Poor: Evidence from Thailand," PIER Discussion Papers 76, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Nov 2017.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Government Expenditure Determination on the Basis of Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 55048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Economic Growth Elasticity of Structural Changes: Case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 53826, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2014.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2013.
"An Economic Impact of Development Project: Case of Phuket International Airport in Thailand,"
53931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2014.
repec:unt:arpobr:apb48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wannaphong Durongkaveroj and Rossarin Osathanunkul & Rossarin Osathanunkul, 2013. "Regional multipliers of social accounting matrix and the effective eradication of poverty," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(4), pages 39-52, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Wannaphong Durongkaveroj and Rossarin Osathanunkul & Rossarin Osathanunkul, 2013.
"Regional multipliers of social accounting matrix and the effective eradication of poverty,"
The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters,
Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(4), pages 39-52, December.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Remedy of Poverty," MPRA Paper 54665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2014-03-01 2016-02-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2016-02-04. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-03-01. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-02-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-04-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wannaphong Durongkaveroj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.