Patrick de Lamirande
|Last Name:||de Lamirande|
Shannon School of Business Sydney, Canada
Cape Breton University
RePEc:edi:sbcbuca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jean-Daniel Guigou & Patrick De Lamirande & Bruno Lovat, 2011. "Strategic delegation and collusion: Do incentive schemes matter?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Patrick De lamirande & Jason Stevens, 2016. "Predicting events with an unidentified time horizon," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 729-735.
- Guigou Jean-Daniel & de Lamirande Patrick, 2015. "Managerial Collusive Behavior under Asymmetric Incentive Schemes," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 333-350, July.
- J. Stevens & P. de Lamirande, 2014. "Testing the efficiency of the futures market for crude oil in the presence of a structural break," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(33), pages 4053-4059, November.
- Can Erutku & Patrick de Lamirande, 2009. "Merging with a buyer group member," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 481-490.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- J. Stevens & P. de Lamirande, 2014.
"Testing the efficiency of the futures market for crude oil in the presence of a structural break,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(33), pages 4053-4059, November.
- Go, You-How & Lau, Wee-Yeap, 2017. "Investor demand, market efficiency and spot-futures relation: Further evidence from crude palm oil," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 135-146.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & Olusanya E. Olubusoye & OlaOluwa S. Yaya, 2015.
"Time Series Analysis of Persistence in Crude Oil Price Volatility across Bull and Bear Regimes,"
201580, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan & Olubusoye, Olusanya E. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S., 2016. "Time series analysis of persistence in crude oil price volatility across bull and bear regimes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 29-37.
- Tokic, Damir, 2015. "The 2014 oil bust: Causes and consequences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 162-169.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick de Lamirande should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.