Department of Accounting and Finance Athens, Greece
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
+30 1 8203250
76, Patission Street, Athens 104 34
RePEc:edi:dfauegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Efthimios Demirakos & Norman Strong & Martin Walker, 2010. "Does Valuation Model Choice Affect Target Price Accuracy?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 35-72.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Efthimios Demirakos & Norman Strong & Martin Walker, 2010.
"Does Valuation Model Choice Affect Target Price Accuracy?,"
European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 35-72.
- Denis Cormier & Pascale Lapointe-Antunes & Bruce J. McConomy, 2014. "Forecasts in IPO Prospectuses: The Effect of Corporate Governance on Earnings Management," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 100-127, January.
- Anesten, Sebastian & Möller, Niclas & Skogsvik, Kenth, 2015. "The Accuracy of Parsimonious Equity Valuation Models - Empirical tests of the Dividend Discount, Residual Income and Abnormal Earnings Growth model," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2015:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vidal, R. & Ribal, J., 2015. "Contrastes no parametricos de multiplos fundamentales frente a multiplos bursatiles en empresas alimentarias europeas," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(01).
- Corredor, Pilar & Ferrer, Elena & Santamaria, Rafael, 2019. "The role of sentiment and stock characteristics in the translation of analysts’ forecasts into recommendations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 252-272.
- Peter R. Joos & Joseph D. Piotroski, 2017. "The best of all possible worlds: unraveling target price optimism using analysts’ scenario-based valuations," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 1492-1540, December.
- Imam, Shahed & Chan, Jacky & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali, 2013. "Equity valuation models and target price accuracy in Europe: Evidence from equity reports," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 9-19.
- Chen, An-Sing & Chang, Chong-Chuo & Cheng, Lee-Young & Tu, Hsing-Yu, 2016. "Do analysts cater to investor beliefs via target prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 232-252.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Financial Analysts' Forecast Accuracy: Do valuation methods matter?," Working Papers 9, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Yanfu Li, 2019. "Improving Analyst Target Price Performance Through Enhanced Valuation Techniques," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 13(2), pages 1-12.
- Abdul Rasheed & Muhammad Khalid Sohail & Shahab-Ud Din & Muhammad Ijaz, 2018. "How Do Investment Banks Price Initial Public Offerings? An Empirical Analysis of Emerging Market," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Ilham Boularhmane & Rajae Aboulaich, 2016. "Valuation of Quarterly Stock Prices: Applying Ethical Principles to Discounted Cash Flow Method," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1254-1261.
- Cheng, Lee-Young & Su, Yi-Chen & Yan, Zhipeng & Zhao, Yan, 2019. "Corporate governance and target price accuracy," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 93-101.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Efthimios Demirakos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.