|Economic Research Unit, 6th Floor, S.N. Bose Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B. T. Road, Kolkata, Pin-700108, India|
Economic Research Unit Calcutta, India
Indian Statistical Institute
203, B.T. Road, Kolkata-700108
RePEc:edi:eruisin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Samarjit Das & Joerg Breitung, 2004.
"Panel Unit Root Tests under Cross- sectional Dependence,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
55, Econometric Society.
- Jörg Breitung & Samarjit Das, 2005. "Panel unit root tests under cross‐sectional dependence," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 414-433, November.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Samarjit Das, 2002. "Testing Proportionality in Duration Models with Respect to Continuous Covariates," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0220, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Samarjit Das & Ajoy Pal & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2012. "Absolute Convergence Under Cross-sectional Dependence: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 46-77.
- Samarjit Das & Nityananda Sarkar, 2010. "Is the relative risk aversion parameter constant over time? A multi-country study," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 605-617, June.
- Das, Samarjit & Sinha, Gouranga & Mitra, Tushar K., 2010. "Regional convergence of growth, inequality and poverty in India--An empirical study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1054-1060, September.
- Breitung, JÃ¶rg & Das, Samarjit, 2008. "Testing For Unit Roots In Panels With A Factor Structure," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 88-108, February.
- Samarjit Das & Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2008. "Price convergence across regions in India," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 299-313, March.
- Jörg Breitung & Samarjit Das, 2005.
"Panel unit root tests under cross‐sectional dependence,"
Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 414-433, November.
- Samarjit Das & Joerg Breitung, 2004. "Panel Unit Root Tests under Cross- sectional Dependence," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 55, Econometric Society.
- Samarjit Das, 2003. "Modelling money, price and output in India: a vector autoregressive and moving average (VARMA) approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1219-1225.
- Samarjit Das & Kumarjit Mandal, 2000. "Modeling Money Demand in India: Testing Weak, Strong & Super Exogeneity," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 1-19, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Samarjit Das should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.