Maria Elizabeth Cristofoli
(María Elizabeth Cristófoli)
|First Name:||Maria Elizabeth|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Centro de Investigación en Métodos Cuantitativos Aplicados a la Economía y la Gestión Buenos Aires, Argentina
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas
Universidad de Buenos Aires
RePEc:edi:cmaubar (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Banco de EspañaMadrid, Spain
RePEc:edi:bdegves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cristófoli, María Elizabeth & García Fronti, Javier, 2019. "Macroeconomic Reverse Stress Testing: An Early-Warning System for Spanish Banking Regulators. Analysis Based on the 2008 Global Financial Crisis / Prueba de resistencia inversa Macroeconómica: una pru," Estocástica: finanzas y riesgo, Departamento de Administración de la Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana Unidad Azcapotzalco, vol. 9(2), pages 181-204, julio-dic.
- Pérez Montes, Carlos & Trucharte Artigas, Carlos & Cristófoli, María Elizabeth & Lavín San Segundo, Nadia, 2018. "The impact of the IRB approach on the risk weights of European banks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 147-166.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pérez Montes, Carlos & Trucharte Artigas, Carlos & Cristófoli, María Elizabeth & Lavín San Segundo, Nadia, 2018.
"The impact of the IRB approach on the risk weights of European banks,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 147-166.
- Raffaele Gallo, 2020. "The impact of the IRB approach on the relationship between the cost of credit for public companies and financial market conditions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1290, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ambrocio, Gene & Hasan, Iftekhar & Jokivuolle, Esa & Ristolainen, Kim, 2020.
"Are bank capital requirements optimally set? Evidence from researchers’ views,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Ambrocio, Gene & Hasan, Iftekhar & Jokivuolle, Esa & Ristolainen, Kim, 2020. "Are bank capital requirements optimally set? Evidence from researchers’ views," Research Discussion Papers 10/2020, Bank of Finland.
- Merikas, Andreas & Merika, Anna & Penikas, Henry I. & Surkov, Mikhail A., 2020. "The Basel II internal ratings based (IRB) model and the transition impact on the listed Greek banks," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 22(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Elizabeth Cristofoli
(María Elizabeth Cristófoli) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.