(50%) Grenoble École de ManagementGrenoble, France
RePEc:edi:gemanfr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Management Milano, Italy
Politecnico di Milano
RePEc:edi:dipomit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Michele Coletti & Eleonora Di Maria, 2015. "The rush for cluster initiatives: cluster organisation and management in Central Europe," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 19(5/6), pages 327-342.
- Michele Coletti, 2010. "Technology and industrial clusters: how different are they to manage?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(9), pages 679-688, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michele Coletti, 2010.
"Technology and industrial clusters: how different are they to manage?,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(9), pages 679-688, November.
- Tatjana Bennat, 2022. "High Innovativeness of SMEs and the Configuration of Learning-by-Doing, Learning-by-Using, Learning-by-Interacting, and Learning-by-Science: a Regional Comparison Applying Fuzzy Qualitative Comparativ," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 13(2), pages 1666-1691, June.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2015. "Local Management of National Cluster Policies: Comparative Case Studies of Japanese, German, and French Biotechnology Clusters," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 5(4), pages 1-27, November.
- Pere Castell & Ramon Ramon-Muñoz, 2022. "Deterministic and Contingent Factors in the Genesis of Agribusiness Clusters: The Pigmeat Industry in Nineteenth-Century Catalonia," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Alhusen, Harm & Bennat, Tatjana, 2019. "Innovation modes in SMEs: Mechanisms integrating STI-processes into DUI-mode learning and the role of regional innovation policy," ifh Working Papers 21/2019, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Ingstrup, Mads Bruun, 2013. "Facilitating Different Types of Clusters," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 24(2), pages 133-150.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michele Coletti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.