|Alternate Hydro Energy Centre, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee-247667, India|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chaudhry, Pradeep & Tewari, Vindhya P., 2009. "Role of Public Parks/Gardens in attracting Domestic Tourists: An Example from City Beautiful from India," MPRA Paper 25168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2009.
- Pradeep Chaudhry & Rameshwar L. Srivastava & Arvind S. Apte & Pramod Kumar & Narayan S. Rao, 2008. "The role of non-timber forest products in the rural economy and their quantitative assessment in the Aravali mountain range of India," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 427-441.
- Chaudhry, Pradeep & Singh, Bilas & Tewari, Vindhya P., 2007. "Non-market economic valuation in developing countries: Role of participant observation method in CVM analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 259-275, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Chaudhry, Pradeep & Singh, Bilas & Tewari, Vindhya P., 2007.
"Non-market economic valuation in developing countries: Role of participant observation method in CVM analysis,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 259-275, November.
- Ressurreição, Adriana & Gibbons, James & Dentinho, Tomaz Ponce & Kaiser, Michel & Santos, Ricardo S. & Edwards-Jones, Gareth, 2011. "Economic valuation of species loss in the open sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 729-739, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pradeep Chaudhry should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.