Soo Yuen Chong
|First Name:||Soo Yuen|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Singapore, Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS)
RePEc:edi:denussg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chong Soo Yuen & Jung Hur, 2007.
"Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan: A Computational Analysis,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0711, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2007. "Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan : A Computational Analysis," Trade Working Papers 21931, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2008. "Small Hubs, Large Spokes and Overlapping Free Trade Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1625-1665, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2008.
"Small Hubs, Large Spokes and Overlapping Free Trade Agreements,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1625-1665, December.
- Hur, Jung & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "Effects of Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Agreements on Trade: A Panel Data Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1105-1113, August.
- Hur, Jung & Park, Cheolbeom, 2012. "Do Free Trade Agreements Increase Economic Growth of the Member Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1283-1294.
- Jiyun Cao, 2015. "The Consideration Of Hub-And-Spoke Status In Fta Formation," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 382-392, October.
- BenesÌŒovaÌ , Irena & NovotnaÌ , Zuzana & Å Ã¡novÃ¡, Petra & LaputkovÃ¡, A., 2016. "Economic Comparison of Agricultural Sector of Eurasian Countries â€“ Is There Any Potential for Development Through Economic Cooperation?," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Soo Yuen Chong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.