|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) School of Social Sciences Patras, Greece
Hellenic Open University
RePEc:edi:sshougr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Business Administration Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
RePEc:edi:dbpirgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Isychou, Despoina & Chountalas, Panos & Magoutas, Anastasios & Fafaliou, Irene, 2016. "Human capital and performance appraisal in the public sector: An empirical investigation from employees’ and senior managers’ perspective," MPRA Paper 72405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chountalas, Panos & Karagiorgos, Athanasios, 2015. "Bring your own device philosophy from the user's perspective: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 74891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stamatis Chrysikopoulos & Panos Chountalas, 2018. "Integrating energy and environmental management systems to enable facilities to qualify for carbon funds," Energy & Environment, , vol. 29(6), pages 938-956, September.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Skouri, K. & Christou, I.T. & Chountalas, P.T., 2018. "The discrete-time EOQ model: Solution and implications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(1), pages 112-121.
- Eleni Zografaki & Anastasios Magoutas & Panos Chountalas, 2017. "Focus on human resources as a mediating factor between ISO 9001 certification and continuous quality improvement," International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 105-122.
- Georgios Athanasoulias & Panos Chountalas, 2017. "Managing customer relationships: a comprehensive literature review and future directions," International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 70-87.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Skouri, K. & Christou, I.T. & Chountalas, P.T., 2018.
"The discrete-time EOQ model: Solution and implications,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 266(1), pages 112-121.
- Konstantaras, I. & Skouri, K. & Lagodimos, A.G., 2019. "EOQ with independent endogenous supply disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 96-106.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Panos Chountalas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.