Report NEP-HRM-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Giorgiantonio & Tommaso Orlando & Giuliana Palumbo & Lucia Rizzica, 2016. "Incentives and selection in public employment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 342, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Isychou, Despoina & Chountalas, Panos & Magoutas, Anastasios & Fafaliou, Irene, 2016. "Human capital and performance appraisal in the public sector: An empirical investigation from employees’ and senior managers’ perspective," MPRA Paper 72405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Antón & Florian Ederer & Mireia Giné & Martin Schmalz, 2016. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2046, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "The Adverse Consequences Of Tournaments: Evidence From A Field Experiment," Working Papers 201607, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2016. "What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-recession?," DoQSS Working Papers 16-11, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Horton, John J., 2016. "Are Online Labor Markets Spot Markets for Tasks?: A Field Experiment on the Behavioral Response to Wage Cuts," TSE Working Papers 16-675, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Enoch Hill & Kai Ding, 2016. "Cautious Hiring," 2016 Meeting Papers 291, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kay, Rosemarie & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine, 2016. "Gender diversity in top-management positions in large family and nonfamily businesses," Working Papers 02/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Yuichiro Kamada & Aniko Ory, 2016. "Contracting with Word-of-Mouth Management," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2048, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Progressive taxation and (in)stability in an endogenous growth model with human capital accumulation: the case of Bulgaria," EconStor Preprints 144212, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Matthias Kiefer & Edward Jones & Andrew Adams, 2016. "Principals, Agents and Incomplete Contracts: Are Surrender of Control and Renegotiation the Solution?," CFI Discussion Papers 1603, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.