Department of Food and Resource Economics Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:dfkorkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chung, Yeimin & Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "Measurement of Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Growth in Korean Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 7235, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chung, Yeimin & Heshmati, Almas, 2013.
"Measurement of Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Growth in Korean Industries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7235, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hyoung Seok Lee & Yongrok Choi, 2019. "Environmental Performance Evaluation of the Korean Manufacturing Industry Based on Sequential DEA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-14, February.
- Zhencheng Xing & Jigan Wang & Jie Zhang, 2017. "CO 2 Emission Performance, Mitigation Potential, and Marginal Abatement Cost of Industries Covered in China’s Nationwide Emission Trading Scheme: A Meta-Frontier Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Wenwen Li & Wenping Wang & Yu Wang & Yingbo Qin, 2017. "Industrial structure, technological progress and CO2 emissions in China: Analysis based on the STIRPAT framework," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 88(3), pages 1545-1564, September.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "Metafroniter energy efficiency with CO2 emissions and its convergence analysis for China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 230-241.
- Qing Yang & Xingzi Wan & Huimin Ma, 2015. "Assessing Green Development Efficiency of Municipalities and Provinces in China Integrating Models of Super-Efficiency DEA and Malmquist Index," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Chaofan Chen & Qingxin Lan & Ming Gao & Yawen Sun, 2018. "Green Total Factor Productivity Growth and Its Determinants in China’s Industrial Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Lizhan Cao & Zhongying Qi & Junxia Ren, 2017. "China’s Industrial Total-Factor Energy Productivity Growth at Sub-Industry Level: A Two-Step Stochastic Metafrontier Malmquist Index Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-22, August.
- Sinwoo Lee & Dong-Woon Noh & Dong-hyun Oh, 2018. "Characterizing the Difference between Indirect and Direct CO 2 Emissions: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Industries, 2004–2010," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yeimin Chung should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.