Department of Economics Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pennsylvania
The Ronald O. Perelman Center for Political Science and Economics, 133 South 36th Street, Suite 150, Philadelphia, PA 19104
RePEc:edi:deupaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Vasco Curdia & Han Chen & Andrea Ferrero, 2012.
"The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs,"
Working Paper Series
2012-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 24 Oct 2012.
- Han Chen & Vasco Cúrdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 289-315, November.
- Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero & Han Chen, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs," 2012 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Han Chen & Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2011. "The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs," Staff Reports 527, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2012-01-03 2012-11-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2012-01-03 2012-11-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2012-11-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Han Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.