|Terminal Degree:||2013 Department of Economics; University of Pennsylvania (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pennsylvania
RePEc:edi:deupaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alessandro Barbarino & Travis J. Berge & Han Chen & Andrea Stella, 2020. "Which Output Gap Estimates Are Stable in Real Time and Why?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-102, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hie Joo Ahn & Han Chen & Michael Kister, 2020. "A New Indicator of Common Wage Inflation," FEDS Notes 2020-07-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Han Chen, 2014. "Assessing the Effects of the Zero-Interest-Rate Policy through the Lens of a Regime-Switching DSGE Model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Han Chen & James A. Clouse & Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2014.
"The Federal Reserve's Tools for Policy Normalization in a Preferred Habitat Model of Financial Markets,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2014-83, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Han Chen & Jim Clouse & Jane Ihrig & Elizabeth Klee, 2016. "The Federal Reserve's Tools for Policy Normalization in a Preferred Habitat Model of Financial Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(5), pages 921-955, August.
- Han Chen & Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2012.
"The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs,"
Working Paper Series
2012-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Han Chen & Vasco Cúrdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 289-315, November.
- Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero & Han Chen, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs," 2012 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Han Chen & Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2011. "The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs," Staff Reports 527, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2012-01-03 2012-11-17 2014-06-22 2014-12-13 2021-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2012-01-03 2012-11-17 2014-06-22
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2012-11-17 2014-06-22 2014-12-13
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2021-06-28
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2021-06-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Han Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.