Emilyn C. Cabanda
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2001 Department of Economics; Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Graduate School of Business Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States)
RePEc:edi:sbregus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ali Emrouznejad & Emilyn Cabanda, 2010. "An aggregate measure of financial ratios using a multiplicative DEA model," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 114-126.
- Nelson Bool & Emilyn Cabanda, 2006. "Measuring Productivity And Efficiency Of The Philippine Banks, 1998-2003: An Application Of Sfa Approach," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 7-14, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ali Emrouznejad & Emilyn Cabanda, 2010.
"An aggregate measure of financial ratios using a multiplicative DEA model,"
International Journal of Financial Services Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 114-126.
- Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Sahoo, Biresh K. & Roshdi, Israfil, 2014. "A generalized multiplicative directional distance function for efficiency measurement in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 679-688.
- Van Puyenbroeck, Tom & Rogge, Nicky, 2017. "Geometric mean quantity index numbers with Benefit-of-the-Doubt weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 1004-1014.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emilyn C. Cabanda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.